Hotel & Restaurant Greive
-Hotel Greive GmbH & Co KG- Mittelstrasse 9 D 49733 Haren-Ems Tel +49 (0) 5932 – 72 77-0
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-Rights and obligations from the guest accommodation contract-
- The guest accommodation contract is concluded with the reservation confirmation from Hotel Greive and afterwards
the down payment made by the customer. If there is no longer a written reservation confirmation due to time constraints
was possible, but the room (s) were confirmed and made available by telephone, the guest accommodation contract applies
also as completed.
Group reservations – also for banquet events – generally require written form.
- The conclusion of the guest accommodation or event contract obliges the contracting parties to fulfill the
Contract, regardless of the period on which the contract was concluded.
- The Hotel Greive is obliged to provide the reserved space (s) to the guest and
to provide the agreed services. The Hotel Greive is entitled to make payments up to the 31st day before arrival from
To withdraw from the guest accommodation contract or the event contract for important reasons.
- Cancellation regulations: If the guest does not use the contractual services, the following apply
Cancellation regulations: Up to 31 calendar days before arrival: cancellation fee in the amount of the deposit 30 – 22 calendar days before arrival: 20% of the total invoice amount 21 – 15 calendar days before arrival: 30% of the total invoice amount 14 – 7 calendar days before arrival: 50% of the total invoice amount 6 – 4 calendar days before arrival: 60% of the total invoice amount 3 – 1 calendar day / s before arrival: 80% of the total invoice amount
a: This cancellation rule also applies to all agreed banquet and restaurant events to the same extent.
The Hotel Greive is held in good faith to post unused rooms
Possibility to rent it to someone else to avoid breakdowns.
- Compensation claims for any lost stay due to force majeure such as illness, official
Interventions, outbreaks of epidemics or the like are not grounds for cancellation.
- Unused services – e.g. due to early departure – are generally not reimbursed.
not even partially.
- For lost items such as items of clothing, valuables and the like, no
Claims for compensation by the Hotel Greive are recognized.
- Arrival and departure times:
Arrival: daily from 2 p.m. and until 8 p.m.
Departure: by 11.00 a.m.
- Services: Which services have been agreed upon can be found in the reservation confirmation from Hotel Greive.
- Oral agreements have not taken place or need to be specified in writing. Should be one or more
Points of these terms and conditions violate current or future law, this does not apply to the
remaining contract points.
www.hotel-greive.de • email@example.com • The place of jurisdiction is Meppen